A Falcondale classic…
…a classic dish that is welcome every time of the year, not just on a BBQ in the summer and here’s how our kitchen team make the best burger in town using the freshest local ingredients.
The Falcondale Burger Recipe
Serves 4-6 people
- 1kg Quality mince beef from your local butcher
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1.5 tsp Cajun herbs
- 1 tsp garlic puree or 2 gloves crushed garlic
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 1 fresh egg
- Pepper and salt
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Shape into a patty. We recommend that each burger is around 200g – 250g dependant on how big you like your patties.
- Fry or grill. BBQ is the best!
Serve in a bun and add sides. We’ve chosen chips, fresh garden salad, onion marmalade and a chorizo mayonaise, but everything tastes great with a quality homemade burger!
Give it a go or save the work and come and have one of ours. Our Falcondale burger at £14.50 can be found on our House Menu along with other delicious dishes.