Within these cold winter days a bowl of warming soup is comforting and soothing.
Our team of experienced chefs take pride in making their own soups using seasonal vegetables and allowing those classic flavour combinations to speak for themselves.
Take a look at how they make carrot and orange soup…
Carrot and Orange Soup Recipe
- Cook together a finely chopped onion, finely chopped leek and a couple cloves of garlic in butter until soft
- Add 4 medium sized diced carrots, the zest and peel of 2 oranges
- Add vegetable stock to cover all the ingredients
- Cook until carrots are tender
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Blend together and serve hot
A seasonal bowl of soup can always be found on our menu being served with the perfect accompaniment of home-baked bread. Book a table for lunch or dinner and you can choose to dine from those respective menus.